Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Last minute shopping

Well only 4 days before I come home, so as usual I start to worry about things. I`ve already started packing would you believe. Did a bit of shopping for some little ones back home as I`ve already been asked if I think I might be bringing some presents back with me. ha ha.

Here`s a couple of pictures I`ve taken at Simons and Leighs.

This one is a bit of a photo lesson. Now that I`m approaching semi pro status I thought I had better have a sophisticated marking system between different locations. Now I really shouldn`t do this as I`m giving away secrets of the trade, but that`s just me generous to the end.
As you can see I have very cleverly and accurately focused on my little finger to denote that one photo sequence has ended and another will start, clever innit. This did of course involve shooting and focusing single handed. I have been thinking of developing this " COOKS ACTUAL PHOTO SEQUENCE INDEXING METHODOLOGY ( CAPSIM)" further by using the left hand for the end and the right hand for the start of a sequence but I haven`t carried out any field trials yet. Any suggestions on simplifying this system would be appreciated.




The next one is of that very famous Ed Davison residing with Simon and Leigh as he tries to hide from the Paparazzi (that`s me actually).

I got him, there`s no hiding from me. Ha ha its really Kelly and Meghans other  Grandfather.







This final one today is a picture of a sculpture of an old camera which can be found in the Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton NJ, USA and is a taster for when I finish my blog for these grounds in a short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment