Friday, July 22, 2011

Chilling out

Just two days to go before I go home. It`s going to be unbearably hot today as it`s 88 degrees and very humid at 8.30 am. Too hot to sit outside for any length of time, so we are just CHILLING OUT. Thank god for air conditioning and the tele.  




Here`s one I took before I left the UK. It was taken at the Eynsham cricket ground just before or after it rained and then it stopped and rained again and again.
Oh my god am I looking forward to coming home to this. Mmmmm. At the moment with this heat and humidity it does look very inviting. We`re a funny lot us Brits aren`t we.
The good news was that Eynsham WON. The cricket game, remember.

102.2 in the shade at midday, that`s about 110-115 outside in the sun. The door handles are even hot to handle. Not going out today. I mean do you blame me!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment